New Shock Cap Bushings and Shock Standoffs For Your EB410 and ET410!
When used with TKR6780 shock bushings, these standoffs allow the shock to only pivot between the standoff and bushing, moving the wear surface to the bushing itself and increasing the life of the cap.
- Reduced shock cap wear.
- Extended length shock tower mounting posts.
- Made from high-quality steel.
- Fits Tekno RC 1/10th scale vehicles EB410/ET410.
These new shock standoffs must be used with our new keyed shock bushings (TKR6780).
Increase the life of your shock caps with these new shock bushings! They are designed to snap in and key with the top surface, making it virtually impossible for the bushing to rotate and wear the cap. Instead, the wear surface has been moved to the shock bushing itself reducing the cost to maintain your suspension.
- Keyed to eliminate rotation and greatly reduce shock cap wear.
- Snaps into place and will not fall out.
- Made from durable composite plastic.
- Fits the Tekno RC 1/10th scale shock caps (TKR6712 & TKR6712A) only.
The new bushings require the new TKR6527B shock standoffs.