Tekno RC continues to push the 1/8th Electric Buggy boundaries. Our SCT410 1/10th 4×4 SC truck is based on our EB48. One of the things we tested during development of the SCT410 was a super lightweight (Super Lite) 1/8th buggy with the lighter weight SCT parts. This resulted in a 1/8th electric buggy platform that was perfect for the current crop of Pro4 power systems and 2s LiPo packs.
We follow the RC industry very closely and we’ve seen quite a few of our converted SCT410′s out there ripping it up in the 1/8th buggy class. We have received many requests from customers to make the conversion easier and now we are offering a complete conversion kit. The 1/8th SL class is easier to drive on smaller tracks since there is less overall power available, making them perfect for indoor tracks. It is also a great way to get into the awesome 1/8th Electric class without spending a lot of money on new batteries and power systems.
The conversion kit (TKR5003) includes everything you need to convert the SCT410 4×4 SC truck into a 1/8th EB48 SL buggy. 17mm adapters, extended stub axles, wheel nuts, EB48 body, wing, wing mount, buggy radio tray, buggy battery tray, buggy bumper, rear mud guards, and all of the necessary hardware. We’re setting the trend and who knows, it could be the next big thing in RC.
EB48 SL Conversion Kit includes the following parts:
- (1x) TKR5010 – battery tray
- (1x) TKR5011 – radio tray
- (1x) TKR5018 – front bumper
- (1x) TKR5026 – wing mount
- (1x) TKR5033 – rear arm mud guards
- (1x) TKR5037 – white wing
- (1x) TKR5245 – body, window mask
- (1x) TKR5247 – decal sheet
- (4x) TKR5570-17 – 17mm buggy width adapters
- Hardware includes – (4x) TKR1201, (2x) TKR1220, (2x) TKR1221, (1x) TKR1323, (2x) TKR1325, (4x) TKR1401, (1x) TKR1522, (8x) TKR1524, (2x) TKR1525, (5x) TKR1529
- Instruction sheet